- Andhra Pradesh Electricity Regulatory Commission (APERC)
- regulates restructuring, generation, transmission, and distribution of electricity.
- Andhra Pradesh Public Distribution System
- distributes essential commodities at reasonable prices to households belonging to vulnerable sections.
- Bhakra Beas Management Board
- operates hydro-power plants including transmission lines, grid sub-stations, and water management.
- Central Electricity Authority
- covers transmission and distribution networks, national power plans, policies, and regional grids operation.
- Central Electricity Regulatory Commission
- promotes efficiency and competition in bulk electricity supply, and regulates the tariff of generating companies owned or controlled by the Government.
- Central Vigilance Commission
- set up by the Government to advise and guide agencies in the field of vigilance.
- Delhi Commission for Women
- objectives include investigating and examining matters relating to safeguarding women and girls under the constitution and other laws.
- District Rural Development
- District development agency.
- Environmental Information Center India
- environmental data on India for research and impact assessment.
- Housing and Urban Development Corporation Ltd
- Karnataka State Pollution Control Board
- enforces various Acts introduced to prevenTravel_and_Tourism and control water, air, noise, and hazardous waste pollution.
- Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation
- offers variety of bus services.
- Nashik Municipal Corporation
- National Human Rights Commission
- includes human rights cases, reports of the Commission, newsletter, press releases, and more.
- National Thermal Power
- engages in thermal power generation.
- Planning Commission
- Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)
- generates, distributes, and transmits electric power throughout India.
- Uttar Pradesh Housing Development Board
- Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
- plans and manages the power sector through transmission, distribution, and supply of electricity.
- Uttar Pradesh Transport Department
- contains information about tax and fee structures for commercial and non-commercial vehicles. Also offers online applications.
- Uttar Pradesh: Department of Rural Development
Version: 2-Nov-2016 - 01:59:05