- Akshayapatra Children NGO India
- Akshaya Patra, NGO in India runs Mid Day Meal program in 10 states across India. Akshaya Patra is feeding 1.4 million underprivileged children in 9,000 government schools through 20 locations in 10 states across India.
- Anti Criminal politician Front
- NGO in Ludhiana.
- Asha Deepa School for the Blind
- Residential School for Blind, NGO working child development in Karnataka.
- Largest operational NGO in Delhi working for over 35000 children and their families from 74 slum locations of Delhi and 40 villages of Haryana.
- Divine Children's Home
- loving sancturay for destitute children.
- NGO Social Services Delhi India.
- Krishna Assistance Centre
- learning place for volunteers.
- Maharashtra Mandal, London, UK
- marathi organisation in london
- Making India Green
- targets the Indian
consumer who is looking for green
choices. It raises questions about
the environmental priorities and consumerist lifestyle of Indians
and endorses sustainable lifestyle choices that could make a difference
to India's environment.
- rural development, e-governance, IT education, dataprocessing.
- Noble Cause
- registed non govenment organisation.
- Online Shopping - Caring for leprosy sufferers, Widows and Orphans
- Caring for leprosy sufferers and the disabled - also tackling social issues and problems such as Female Genital Mutilation, "Honour Killing " of Rape Victims, "Bride Burning" and attempted burnings.
- movement dedicated to the glory of mother India.
- a social welfare organisation working for child charity, orphan children and social welfare.
- Samrudhi Micro Fin Society
- an NGO-MFI providing Micro Credit Services to the poor Women.
- Team Dipti
- welfare society.
- The Banyan
- Indian Charitable Trust, provides care and rehabilitation for India's mentally ill destitute women found wandering on the streets of Chennai.
- UniIndian Student Association
- New Zealand UniIndian Student Association
Version: 2-Nov-2016 - 01:59:05