My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

ROAD SIDE ROMEO FIRST ANIMATED MOVIE

My-India.Net: India Forum: Bollywood Movies: Movies: ROAD SIDE ROMEO FIRST ANIMATED MOVIE

By roadsideromeo on Wednesday, October 22, 2008 - 08:36 am: Edit Post

If you believe that Indians are not good in animation...

Think twice...

Yash Raj Banners in association with Walt Disney are bringing to the Bollywood Cinema, Roadside Romeo, a much expected release that is going to change the face and future of animation in India and bring about partnership.

Saif as Romeo, Kareena as Laila and Javeed Jafari as Charlie Anna.... The Story is Romeo who from the life of luxury slips into the streets of Mumbai to find his much awaited Love, Laila and a brutal enemy, Charlie Anna.

This movie is expected to be a Blockbuster this Deepawali.

To watch some exclusive trailers and wallpapers of the movie please visit: http://www.roadsideromeo.net

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net