My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Bollywood served on a platter!

My-India.Net: India Forum: Bollywood Movies: Bollywood Downloads: Bollywood served on a platter!

By Filmnirvana on Tuesday, June 09, 2009 - 07:42 am: Edit Post

Hi....there....like you all am a bollywood freak too. But we don' generally get a whole sole site..do we whr we can get everything related to bollywood? obviously we don't. But you know i was surfn the net wen i stumbled into one site which has got everything remotely Bollywood-ish on their site...amazing piece..i must say. Hey tajke a look at urself na! www.filmnirvana.com

By Kay on Sunday, May 06, 2012 - 11:39 am: Edit Post

I would learn standard hindi from books and cd's etc, or take a class ..then you can prcctiae later recognizing words in hindi movies. The hindi in the movies isnt always what you would find in the proper hindi books, as its actually called Hadiboli' (hindu/urdu dialect)- a dialect that is commonly accepted as the common language of communication in movies, and media, and modern literature etc. watching the movies is good prcctiae once you know a bit especially if you dont have anyone to converse with, and if you can understand the speedy talking then you wil do well. Get the ones with subtitles so you can at least learn pick up on some new words, with repitition you will come to recognize alot of common words, but be warned that subtitles are often not translated well and have alot of mistakes.good luck!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net