My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

2007 IIFA Awards in Yorkshire

My-India.Net: India Forum: Bollywood Movies: 2007 IIFA Awards in Yorkshire

By Anon on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 08:26 am: Edit Post

___THIS IS A CONSOLIDATED THREAD FROM EARLIER MESSAGES____
Subject: 2007 IIFA Awards in Yorkshire
I understand the IIfa awards are being held in yorkshire in 2007. Please could you advise as to how i can go about buying tickets for this event, is there a special website. Thankyou. Manjit
-------------------------------
Date: August 01, 2006 at 01:50:16
Subject: Re: 2007 IIFA Awards in Yorkshire
tickets are not going to be available till next year or late this year! yorkshire just won the bit few weeks back!
Date: August 03, 2006 at 21:46:53
From: Steffi, [82-33-26-244.cable.ubr02.stav.blueyonder.co.uk]
Subject: 2007 IIFA Awards in Yorkshire
Heya i am so looking forward to next year's awards because i live in the UK and i want to be able to go to next year's but the problem is that i don't know how much the tickets are going to cost. could you possibly please tell me the cost? thanks for your time.
Date: May 09, 2007 at 00:22:23
From: Jamal Akbar, [client-86-31-151-30.watf.adsl.virgin.net]
Hi,

I have four tickets to the show that I no longer need due to family members cancelling out on me.

Details as follows:

Three tickets - priced £82.50 each (£75 ticket price, £7.50 booking fee)
Block 202 - Row G - seats 11-13

I bought these tickets on the first day so these tickets are very close to the front of the stage.

One ticket - priced £165 (£150 ticket price, £15 booking fee)
Block 105 - Row A - Seat 4

This is a first class ticket - Again I bought these very early and this is in the first block after the nominees enclosure.

I have the tickets in hand and can email you a scanned copy. I can also email you a stage plan if you would like to see where the seats are.

Please get in touch if you would like these tickets.
Thanks
Jamal
Date: February 05, 2007 at 20:55:53
From: rosie lalani, [cpc1-seve5-0-0-cust487.popl.cable.ntl.com]
Hi

My family and I would like to attend this greatest award show in Yorkshire and wondered where we can get the tickets and how much will they cost for each person.

ROSIE
Date: February 09, 2007 at 23:08:49
CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHERE AND WHEN I CAN GET TICKETS FROM FOR THE IIFA IN YORKSHIRE THIS YEAR!
Date: April 25, 2007 at 22:47:44
From: DARSHAN SHUKLA, [cpc2-lewi6-0-0-cust213.bmly.cable.ntl.com]
PL. LET ME KNOW WHEN ARE THE AWARDS GOING TO HELD WHEN N WHERE HOW TO ENTER AND GET TICKETS I WANNA TO ATTEND THE AWARD FUNCTION...

THANK U

BYE

DARSHAN SHUKLA
Date: December 22, 2006 at 21:59:10
From: abhishek, [cpc2-warw5-0-0-cust204.sol2.cable.ntl.com]
hiya,
looking forward to get more details aboyt the iifa awardssuch as duration,cost of the pass or the ticket,and we can book b&b according to it.
Date: December 02, 2006 at 22:17:53
Tickets will go on sale in Feb 2007, there will be around 8,000 available but get them fast before they all go. The awards are in Sheffield and other activies around Yorkshire include star apprearance, pre release films, mela's, etc.

Go to the Yorkshire Tourist Board website for more info.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net