My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Actresses Required - Newcomers Prefered

My-India.Net: India Forum: Bollywood Movies: Actresses Required - Newcomers Prefered

By James. D on Wednesday, June 16, 2010 - 07:40 am: Edit Post

Hello,

This is an urgent requirement for the film that is going to begin shooting in November 2010.

We have the film crew in place and have managed to get a serious financier. We have picked well-known theatre actors for the most significant roles.

This film is based on a rather bold theme. Due to Confidentiality Agreements signed, we are not allowed to disclose the exact story-line.

Due to script changes, we are looking for 2 more actresses to fit into the roles mentioned below:

1. Female Lead (Heroine): Newcommer preferred. Should not look above 35. Attractive, bold, decent dancing skills, modern style of dressing and willing to work in a film with a bold theme.

2. Female Supporting Actress (Mother-in-law): She will be required to play a very manipulating and seductive role. Strong and clear vocations skills is very important. Should be Attractive, comfortable in modern style of dressing and willing to work in a film with a bold theme.

Please send your portfolio and details to: james2000ae@yahoo.ca

Please ensure that your portfolio contains latest details and latest pictures of yourself.

Only serious enquires. Time wasters please excuse.

Kind Regards,

James

Note: WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR ANY MORE MEMBERS FOR OUR FILM CREW.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net