My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

No beauties in bollywood to match hollywood

My-India.Net: India Forum: Bollywood Movies: No beauties in bollywood to match hollywood

By Natasha Hingis on Monday, February 25, 2008 - 05:51 pm: Edit Post

I'm Irish bt stay in mumbai wid my mom. I've seen some bollywood beauties bt they stand nowhere around hollywood babes. So, if indian cinema wants to expand its horizon then it shud look for an upgrade here also b'coz believe it or not, these actresses are real assets to be used in ads for bollywood.

Natasha,
http://fashionites.blogspot.com

By Waseem on Saturday, January 19, 2013 - 12:10 pm: Edit Post

Karthik : Bro its the Application support for which ONE shuold buy the iPhone now. And No you don't have to Google and all for any Applications. You did hear about the AppStore right ? Just have a Demo of the AppStore and you'll get to know exactly how ingenious the system is ! Getting Applications/Games to your Phone was never this SIMPLER ! Agreed Apple shuold've provided them by Default, but that that they are AVAILABLE its no more a drawback ! About the Plastic Body, you do get a much lighter feel now along with the ergonomic curved body and the sexy glossy look ! And every Wifi Device I've used heats up ! Just hold a PSP after hrs of Wifi Gaming Usage and you'll know what I mean. There's very little Apple can do and moreover in a country like India, heating is expected.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu: