My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Bollywood entering into the 3D entertainment arena

My-India.Net: India Forum: Bollywood Movies: Bollywood entering into the 3D entertainment arena

By Devyani Deodhar on Tuesday, January 18, 2011 - 01:05 pm: Edit Post

Here's a bit of 3D info: Shirish Kunder, whose recent movie Tees Maar Khan (TMK), where he had done the script is entering into direction. The movie is called Joker and will be the first 3D film in Hindi. It stars Khiladi aka Akshay Kumar and the Dabangg Girl Sonakshi Sinha. Well, TMK could not do wonders at the BO let's see whether his directorial debut becomes a hit or miss at the BO? To know more about 3D entertainment take a look here: http://compare3dmovies.com/

By yellala venkatesh on Friday, November 18, 2011 - 01:26 pm: Edit Post

Here's a bit of 3D info: Shirish Kunder, whose recent movie Tees Maar Khan (TMK), where he had done the script is entering into direction. The movie is called Joker and will be the first 3D film in Hindi. It stars Khiladi aka Akshay Kumar and the Dabangg Girl Sonakshi Sinha. Well, TMK could not do wonders at the BO let's see whether his directorial debut becomes a hit or miss at the BO? To know more about 3D entertainment take a look here:

By Christiane on Sunday, May 06, 2012 - 07:17 am: Edit Post

If i am not wrong then DABANGG came in 2010 ATBB apart from WANTED in 2009 and films like CCCC and tere naam were moderate scusecs average to semi hit. Also 85-90% of the films salman khan did in last decade were not solo so its obviou he will have very less solo scusecs..even AAMIR had only LAGAAN and GHAJINI as SOLO scusecs in last decade..i dont think its a big deal when other films you are doing are films like rang de basanti 3I, and dil chahta hai.Talking of 1999 SALMAN KHAN had supersuccessfull films like HUM DIL DE CHUKE SANAM. HUM SATH SATH HAI and BIWI NO.1..considering these films who gives damn to solo scusecs .and AGAIN yes that time also most of the films he did were not solo so its obvious he will have less solo scusecs comparitively.And now that he has started doing consecutive solo films one could see the result yes they are not HITS .. they all are BLOCKBUSTERS

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net