My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Be the Filmmaker of year

My-India.Net: India Forum: Bollywood Movies: Be the Filmmaker of year

By Saurabh Kataria on Friday, June 20, 2008 - 10:29 am: Edit Post

Filmaka India has launched itís 11th 3minute themed film making contest with the theme ďJEALOUSYĒ. Last date for upload is 14th July Just one more monthís contest to go and then the winners of these 3 min contests to compete for the film maker of the year who gets the contract for making a feature film with film makers from Bollywood and besides monthly cash prizes upto Rs 75,000 for the 7 winnerís. With esteemed people from Bollywood like as judges. Farhan Akhtar, Shabana Azmi, Anupam Kher etc.
Iíll be happy to answer to your questions and queries.
Regards,
Saurabh (saurabh.filmaka@gmail.com )
www .filmaka .in

By Soniya Sen on Monday, June 30, 2008 - 11:50 am: Edit Post

So this is good chance for those who wants to make flim..this is good platform for them

Regards
soniya
http://www.infibeam.com/

By sanjay saksena on Thursday, November 20, 2008 - 06:54 am: Edit Post

hi
gud news..........please let me know last date to submitt..thanz

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net