My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

DJ Course/Training/Workshop/Classes/Mixing/Institute/Wanna be a Dj

My-India.Net: India Forum: Indian Music: DJ Course/Training/Workshop/Classes/Mixing/Institute/Wanna be a Dj

By Skratch Dj Academy on Wednesday, November 04, 2009 - 11:27 am: Edit Post

SKRATCH DJ ACADEMY started by the famous DJ instructor of the nation DJ SUE a.k.a. SUSHEIN and DJ DONESH. The institute which aims to produce the best DJ's and Producers for vast and still growing entertainment industry. As everyday we have so many clubs, discotheques, radio stations, music albums, commercial events and a lot more coming up the job horizons have widen up.

Skratch DJ Academy offers you with a variety of courses like-

CD DJ COURSE
CD TURNTABLE COURSE
TURNTABLE COURSE
REMIXING
ELECTRONIC MUSIC PRODUCTION (WINDOWS/MAC)
RAPPING & BEAT BOXING
VIDEO EDITTING
CINEMATOGRAPHY

For free demo sessions, further info and latest discounts log on to www.skratchdj.com
Or mail us @ skratchdjacademy@gmail.com

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net