My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Desperately looking for two songs from VJ Sophia

My-India.Net: India Forum: Indian Music: Desperately looking for two songs from VJ Sophia

By dEVEN on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 08:40 am: Edit Post

I all I am looking two songs from VJ Sophia Haque

1) One night in my life
2) Kamasutra

If any one has or knows from where to get

Kindly reply to my mail address

Thank you

By bjoya on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 08:41 am: Edit Post

Me too

the songs seem to have disapeared of the planet, there is no mention of them even in Sophi'a bio

please Please let me know where to find them

i think she released those songs as a part of a music group and I think the album was called
Kamasutra

By Vanessa on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 08:41 am: Edit Post

I am looking for the entire album that I can buy either in cassette or CD format. The album is called 'One night in my life' and was released in 1989 by Magnasound, Mumbai. Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the album from?

Cheers
Vanessa

By Richard on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 08:43 am: Edit Post

Did you get these songs from VJ Sofia? I'm also searching for these since a long time.

By Gerald McMullon on Saturday, September 15, 2007 - 12:31 am: Edit Post

I thought it was 1992. I was listening to some very old tapes taken off the local radio and TV, so I got only part of the song. Even then we couldn't find it in the shops. Cheers Gerald

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net