My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

56 Indian firms in 'The Forbes Global 2000'

My-India.Net: India Forum: India News & Media: 56 Indian firms in 'The Forbes Global 2000'

By Sahara Samay on Thursday, April 22, 2010 - 09:34 am: Edit Post

Washington: China with 113 members and India with 56 members gained the most ground in breaking into the exclusive club of "The Forbes Global 2000" - "the biggest, most powerful listed companies in the world".The latest list of global giants released by the reputed US business magazine Wednesday shows the corporate dominance of the developed nations is steadily receding.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net