My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Star plus starts dance show: Kaboom-Duniya hila de

My-India.Net: India Forum: India News & Media: Star plus starts dance show: Kaboom-Duniya hila de

By kirti. on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 09:05 am: Edit Post

i always see the show on star plus evry saturday.and i really love watching the show. even i wish to participate in the programme. bt i dont know the procedure for it.
here, i request to send me the right information regarding participation.
i wll be realkly thankful
waitng from you
kirti.

By reena on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 09:05 am: Edit Post

hi kaboom,
this is reena.....i love ur show and feel its a great platform to showcase one's talent....I am extremely good at dancing and would sincerely like to participate in ur extravagant dance show as it wld enable me expose my talent....I would like to know the details as to participation in ur show. it wld be really nice if u cld inform me at the earliest as it wld help me prepare myself.

waitin in anticipation

By jatin. on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 09:06 am: Edit Post

i am a regular viewer of kaboom on star plus & i want to participate in this show but i don't know how to. kindly send me information abot participation
hoping the reply soon
jatin.

By nandan chawla on Tuesday, March 02, 2010 - 02:22 pm: Edit Post

hi! judges i am nandan i am 12 yrs i always see the show on star plus evry saturday.and i really love watching the show. even i wish to participate in the programme. bt i dont know the procedure for it.here, i request to send me the right information.
i wll be realkly thankful
waitng from you

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net