My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Jayhind: A Satire show on Internet

My-India.Net: India Forum: India News & Media: Jayhind: A Satire show on Internet

By Anonymous on Friday, November 26, 2010 - 05:54 am: Edit Post

India’s first Satire show only for Internet late night comedy show. It is similar to Movers & Shakers. you can watch all new episodes every Monday and Thursday at 10:00 PM. In first three months, it got more than 12 million views. The Savita Bhabhi is also there in the show in a special section called ‘Savita Bhabhi ke Sexy Solutions’, where she provides erotic solutions to different problems. It has now become of the most popular stand up comedy shows on internet. A few months back, its video became the first Hindi video to be featured on the YouTube global homepage.
www.jayhind.tv
The 15-20-minute-long show is especially designed for internet users.
The sequel to Movers & Shakers, exclusively on internet, which will make it the first ever programme to be exclusively made for the new media. The concept of the show is similar to Movers & Shakers.
From politics to Bollywood, business to Indian Premier League, the show will hit various subjects to create humour.
Episodes every monday and thursday 10 pm www.jayhind.tv

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net