My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

An ideal gift for some special....

My-India.Net: India Forum: Non Resident Indians: An ideal gift for some special....

By rahul saxena on Wednesday, November 12, 2008 - 09:27 am: Edit Post

I'm an NRI who stays in UK and I made a friend thru online from India. She's special to me and we share many things in common. She’s completely into rock music and so am I. She’s planning to come to UK next year, but I wanna send her a gift before she comes here. I’m not just getting the idea of choosing the right gift for her. Any ideas…???? Please help…..

By Anonymous on Friday, November 14, 2008 - 09:33 am: Edit Post

mmm.. great going dude;)Since she have a crazzzeee for music guess an MP3 or may be an iPod can bring a bright smile on her face :-)

By jason daniel on Friday, November 14, 2008 - 09:31 am: Edit Post

Lucky u.... alrite pal so u wanna gift her something nice...Send her a heart shaped diamond ring. Show her how special she is to you.he he .... Or send her a ticket for a rock show in UK so that when she comes she can go with you.

By Anonymous on Friday, November 14, 2008 - 10:45 am: Edit Post

As you say she likes rock music i feel u can gift her mp3, music players or an ipod

By rhea on Monday, December 01, 2008 - 12:24 pm: Edit Post

Since you are pretty sure of her interest in music, i think an mp3 player or an Ipod is a lovely gift.Not only music,it also has a video feature.. so she can watch her favorite rock videos :-)
check out http://store.ipodyourlife.co.in/Gift-an-iPod.aspx
its a good deal.. it comes along with a box of chocolates ;)

By apollo.singh on Tuesday, December 02, 2008 - 01:41 pm: Edit Post

Hey Rahul if you are gifting her an ipod then probably u can check this link http://store.ipodyourlife.co.in/Gift-an-iPod.aspx .. they have a free shipping charge to India and moreover you will also get a free box of chocolates with a personalized card.. all the best..

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com