My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Best way to send money to India?

My-India.Net: India Forum: Non Resident Indians: Best way to send money to India?

By Ankit A on Friday, April 17, 2009 - 08:52 am: Edit Post

What’s the best way to send money to India from US? How is remit2inida / citi online remit. I saw the ad of remit to India and it sound really promising .....So what do you people suggest. check out the ad www.keepapromise

By Vineeth Kumar on Monday, April 27, 2009 - 08:48 am: Edit Post

While sending money or remitting money you should consider various factors like:
*Transfer rate
*Exchange rate
*The Safety of transaction etc....

And if you are looking for all this factors then i guess Citibank is the best option..Citi bank is really safe and convenient as well as Quick....So go ahead with Citi bank....Hope this Info is useful for you....

By Atin Jathin on Wednesday, May 06, 2009 - 01:10 pm: Edit Post

The best way to send money to India is through wire transfers...Its safer and faster than other modes of transfer...Remit to India is a good option but check out other companies as well before you get into a final decision....

By Usd2India on Tuesday, March 27, 2012 - 12:23 pm: Edit Post

USD2India is a flagship service offered to facilitate you with a remittance processing channel which is the Fastest, Safest, Easiest and Most Economical mode.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net