My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Online Gifts to India!

My-India.Net: India Forum: Non Resident Indians: Send Gifts to India : Online Gifts to India!

By natasha on Thursday, August 27, 2009 - 06:12 am: Edit Post

Kindly visit this portal with the url http://www.buygiftstoindia.com. One can send gifts to their loved ones in any part of India for festivals like diwali, holi, dussehra, christmas, raksha-bandhan, ramzan and also occasions like birthdays, weddings, anniversarries, Mother's Day, New Year, Valentine's Day, Father's Day, etc.

One can select from a fair range of chocolates, cakes, flowers, bouquets, women's and men's apparels and accesories, toys, games, perfumes, watches, etc. It would be great if you could visit the site and leave your comments about it.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net