My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

PROPERTY ADVISORY SERVICES WITH AUGTICS

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Real Estate: AGRILAND IN RAJASTHAN FOR SALE: PROPERTY ADVISORY SERVICES WITH AUGTICS

By Augtics on Wednesday, December 10, 2008 - 05:24 am: Edit Post

India's first and only website dedicated to Residential Housing Societies. It's free and offers you many benefits.

specific survey report on demand. This report helps to monitor your property, helps in decision making for buying and selling properties. The report includes property identification, location details and direction from important places on map, current images, surrounding & locality details, major development happing in nearby area, property ownership details. property market value

In the current market scenario, our consulting services are targeted to help you increase your top line and bottom line sales. With availability of data from multiple sources and a strong real estate market understanding,

geointelligence@augtics.com

www.augtics.com

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net