My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Herbal Cultivation

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Real Estate: Herbal Cultivation

By Anon on Thursday, August 16, 2007 - 07:15 am: Edit Post

I have commenced farming of Herbs/Ayurvedic medicinal plants and trees at Thrissur Dist and will be at Palakkad very soon. Looking for buyers for the herbs and for personnel who can provide consultancy services and marketing personnel on commission basis.
-------------------------------------------
singh: i am not sure that you got my e mail message once more i want to send it to you . i live in canada for 3 decades its very hard to do business in here lots of govt bullys & over head expenses thats why i have decided to set up a business in iran's free trade zones like kish. if you know some one who wants to be my partner. i have funds to invest the only thing is an honest person +your good quality herbs would do the job. contact me at redrose@mdi.ca
singh
------------------------------------------------
not only i am looking for iran's free trade zones but in south pacific too like surinam fiji. but i need more infos to set up a business, its all good places than amrika or canada where bullys are too much to take. i would than start importing your herbs & homeopatic (bhata charia) because i have lots of knowledge of homeopathy & you have lots of insights of herbs so we can do good business. i live in canada for 3 decades, i have enough funds to invest only need honest persons.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com