My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Real Estate Financing

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Real Estate: Real Estate Financing

By Anonymous on Saturday, February 11, 2012 - 11:12 am: Edit Post

Real estate financing is long term in nature and investment professionals have always maintained that at least 15%-20% of one’s investment portfolio should be devoted to real estate. Real estate financing can either be on residential or commercial properties, which have different tax implications. Real estate investment and financing decisions are inextricably linked and equity investors or borrowers treat real estate investment as much as a financing decision.
The future is good and easy to invest in real estate as per your budget and requirement with the help of http://www.findghar.com/post-your-requirement.php you can post your requirement and fulfill your dream today….

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net