My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Properties India,real estate India

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Real Estate: Properties India,real estate India

By priteshsurve on Tuesday, March 06, 2012 - 12:07 pm: Edit Post

Right from the moment one plans to invest savings into property and the chaos begins.Where should buy, how much should buy, what are the current property rates of any particular region, who’s the most trustworthy dealer are the questions that start tinkling one by one in one’s mind. Buying land in India is a big deal where there are hoards of property dealers and property advisers and it is difficult to identify the best person until the moment you regret over the deal.
Sell/Rent/BuyProperties Totally FREE. Go to www.findghar.com

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net