My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

DHFL offers home loan at 8%!

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Real Estate: DHFL offers home loan at 8%!

By Rupanjan Mukherjee on Thursday, December 17, 2009 - 02:08 pm: Edit Post

Dewan Housing Finance Corporation Ltd (DHFL) has joined the bandwagon of those offering lower interest rate home-loan schemes for the lower and middle income (LMI) group.

The company on 14th December announced a 25-year home-loan scheme at a fixed 8% interest rate annually for a period of two years for loans upto Rs5 lakh, thereafter reverting to the variable interest rate. Similarly, the company has fixed an interest rate of 8.75% annnually for two years for loans above Rs20 lakh.

The customer can avail loans from a minimum value of Rs1 lakh to a maximum amount of Rs5-crore. The scheme offers the lowest EMI of Rs772 per lakh

DHFL will offer customers the dual advantage of lowest interest rate and an elongated period of repayment.

The scheme will be offered to home-buyers across India and NRI customers in the Middle-East and the UK. It will be available across all branches and service locations of DHFL in India and abroad and will be valid for all applicants till 31 January, 2010, with a partial disbursement before March 2010.

** For more Real Estate Projects on Kolkata visit http://www.realhomee.com

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net