My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Indian Card Game Call 28

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Recreation & Hobbies: Indian Card Game Call 28

By Paul Williams on Thursday, August 16, 2007 - 02:15 pm: Edit Post

I have been married to a anglo indian for 30 years who was born in Bombay and moved to Australia when she was 19 years old, I play the card card 28 each week with the Anglo Indian Soc of Australia.
There are always conversations around thec rules, some that have played the game in India have their rules while other indian's that moved to England and are now in Australia have different rules.
Is there anyone that call tell me the real rules and where can I find them.

By Praveen S on Thursday, August 16, 2007 - 02:16 pm: Edit Post

Hi Paul, Please visit the following link for more info.
http://www.pagat.com/jass/28.html

By Irupatti ettu on Monday, June 20, 2011 - 01:28 am: Edit Post

The live online version is at cardgame28.com. You can invite your friends and play online at www.cardgame28.com.

By Biju george on Saturday, July 21, 2012 - 04:04 pm: Edit Post

Please visit www.gamesonlinecorner.com

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net