My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

BEST PLACE FOR ONLINE INDIAN RUMMY

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Recreation & Hobbies: BEST PLACE FOR ONLINE INDIAN RUMMY

By Anonymous on Monday, March 15, 2010 - 08:00 am: Edit Post

found a best place to play indian rummy for free as well as real cash

www.ace2three.com

By Anonymous on Friday, April 16, 2010 - 06:06 am: Edit Post

yes ur right...rummy experience like no where...its jus at ace2three.com

By neel on Sunday, June 12, 2011 - 11:16 am: Edit Post

Its an amazing experience playing rummy at ace2three.com. But these two sites www.classicrummy.com and www.rummyroyal.com are quite good sites....

By Samar on Monday, June 04, 2012 - 08:11 pm: Edit Post

Log on to www.rummyplaywin.com to participate in the World Rummy Tournament. The BIGGEST winning for the online rummy player.

By DECCANRUMMY.COM on Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 08:05 pm: Edit Post

About Us
We are DeccanRummy.com, an India based online gaming website website (Indian rummy site) which provides players the platform to play online Indian rummy 13 cards game. Deccan Rummy is the best rummy site in India and an authentic provider of Indian rummy card game. Deccan rummy possesses unique features to provide its players an unbelievable gaming experience. The registration is absolutely free so players can now enjoy free rummy card games online at Deccan Rummy.
Here at DeccanRummy.com, we strive to give you the most secure and fair experience while playing online Multi-Player Games and online rummy tournaments. The 13 card Indian rummy rules are provided in the rules section for reference. The rules are similar to the 13 card rummy which is being played all over India for entertainment. Now play online Indian rummy at Deccan Rummy and grab a chance to win lot of exciting cash prizes.
All the games that we host are games that require high levels of intelligence and skill and are purely games of skill.
We are predominantly an Indian Online Rummy Gaming Portal.
We are dedicatedly working on transferring our experience in the online gaming industry, into delivering great online cash games in India, which you can enjoy playing rummy online for free and make some profit on the side. Online Rummy in India has become very popular, and our team is set to make flawless gaming experience for all Indian Rummy players.
Our goal is to assure the top rates at our visitorsí feedbacks, making a fair competition to Indian rummy sites, by delivering only the best online cash games in India. That way we are making sure that satisfaction of our players is guaranteed, having full comfort by trying out our exclusive online gaming portal.
Our online indian rummy site is one of the best in this area of online cash games, so we try to keep up with our good reputation, by having our games constantly and easily manageable. All online rummy games are easy to manage and simple to play, so you just need to focus on enjoying online tournaments with other Indian rummy players.
Signing Up for Online Rummy Games
Signing up and logging in our online gaming portal every next time is very easy and simple. You just need to enter some basic information the first time you are signing up and play rummy with Indians, that way making your personal account. Opening an account on our Indian rummy site is free, so you donít need to acquire any fee interests in order to start playing excellent rummy games we have as part of our offer. So, if you think you are great at online rummy cash games, try your luck and test your skills by simply making an account at our Online Rummy Gaming Portal. Everyone is welcomed and allowed to play.
Safety Precautions
You donít need to worry about information leakage, for our online rummy site is secured and fully encrypted to assure full comfort of all our players, and all for free. Your personal information is completely safe and secure, without interfering and collaborating with third parties, as in accordance with our siteís privacy policy. Your information and personal data wonít be used in any commercial purposes or exploited in any way.
Anti-fraud system
Our online rummy gaming portal is completely against any fraudulent activities and for straight fairness at every online rummy table, working actively to preventing frauds and cheating, which may jeopardize the enthusiasm of other Indian rummy fans. If any sign of fraud or suspicious activities is reported or detected, the account of particular user, committing a policy violation, will be permanently deleted.
Fast Payments
We have developed a payment system with several redeem methods, in order to help you get the money you have fairly won, fast and simple. Payments are secured, safe and protected with high-standard encryption, which allows you to easily keep track of your money transfers. We are here to provide you with all commodities of wire transfers, enabling you to play our online cash games in India with full comfort and enjoyment right from your home.
High Standard Cash Games Rummy sites in India are reaching great popularity, gaining more visits on daily basis, and our team is working on making sure that all high standards of cash games in India are fulfilled in order to provide you with quality and interesting online rummy games. The only thing up to you is to relax and join other Indian rummy players in showing off your rummy skills, earning cash along the way. You can also enjoy playing online rummy with friends and have awesome fun and entertainment.
Online Support
For all troubleshooting problems, issues, questions and doubts you might be having about our online rummy gaming portal, you can contact our online support via chat if it is a question of an emergency, or by sending an email. Our technical support team provides support for Deccan rummy games 24x7 .The online technical support staff will meet your requirements and answer your questions on first come first serve basis, working dedicatedly on solving every playerís issue. Feel free to contact us any time of night and day, and our technical staff will do everything to provide you with a solution or an answer, as soon as possible.
Real-time Multiplayer Rummy
After you make your account, you can instantly start playing and test your rummy skills with other Indian rummy players. When starting to compete with other players in online rummy games, you need to know that all other Indian rummy players are playing with you as a real- time competition, without computer interferences, except with calculations. If you like the idea of being able to show off your skills and test your luck with other players, you will certainly enjoy our online rummy site, and earn some cash while enjoying your rummy game online.
Playing Games
All of our Indian online cash games are designed and developed to have user-friendly interface, likeable designs, easy control and simple management options, so you could get the most out of 24x7 rummy online. You are enabled to play high-quality online rummy competitions, battling with real-time players on the other side of the web, having your payments and winnings guaranteed to be safe and paid off in record time, having several payment methods available for your money withdrawals. The only thing needed for you to start playing our Indian online rummy game, is to make your account for free and start competing with other players. Enjoy your rummy game online free play, all with safe payments and high-quality game designs.
Background
DeccanRummy.com is a gaming portal owned by Deccan Games Pvt Ltd. Our management believes in the highest values of business conduct. DeccanGames has been certified from InfySec Security labs for fair play and random number generator (RNG). We have also tied up with multiple banks and payments gateways to process payments of our customers.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net