My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Just try out our new Spoken twiitter

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Recreation & Hobbies: Just try out our new Spoken twiitter

By Sweta Prabhu on Saturday, July 03, 2010 - 08:31 am: Edit Post

SpokenTwitter enables you to update your twitter status via phone! As they claim, Twitter is all about updating your status, so “why type” your status when you can “speak it”, hence "Spoken Twitter". You need to enable twitter to receive tweets from SpokenTwitter. You need to register your phone number from which you wish to speak your tweets.
Voicetweets send from SpokenTwitter are updated on your Twitter ID, within a few seconds. No need to wait for the Transcripts, as SpokenTwitter posts your voice message itself on your Twitter ID.
So your followers follow your VoiceTweets not just the tweets.

Features of SpokenTwitter
1. Simple to use.
2. No limit of 140 characters of text
3. No need to tweet from computer
4. Post tweet while using mobile or when you are offline, so no need of internet
5. Listen to your Twitter Timeline, Reply, Delete and Retweet a message from your phone itself while listening to the tweets.
6. Post voice tweets to Twitter
7. Unlimited recording length.
8. Followers can hear real voice
9. You can also delete your tweets
10.Send replies to tweets
11.Get audio playback of voice tweets

Doesn’t it sound great... then go for it….

To register on SpokenTwitter

1. Use this link to create your spoken twitter account http://www.spokentwitter.com
2. Register your phone number from which you wish to speak your tweets.
3.Then start speaking your tweets, SpokenTwitter will post your spoken tweets on Twitter.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net