My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Traditional Indian Dance

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Arts: Traditional Indian Dance

By Willy Fetscher on Thursday, August 16, 2007 - 01:07 pm: Edit Post

To Diana Murch, Bangalore
I am trying to find the above mentioned Lady who used to do traditional Indian Dance in during the late 50's in Bangalore. I was a admirer of her during that time, but lost contact to her. Who can help me to find her. She must be approx. 60 years old by now. Please help.
Willy Fetscher, Switzreland

By asad on Wednesday, May 12, 2010 - 08:12 am: Edit Post

hi
why not search on internet. or any other information service form govt.

By manish lakhera on Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - 08:02 am: Edit Post

To Diana Murch, Bangalore
I am trying to find the above mentioned Lady who used to do traditional Indian Dance in during the late 50's in Bangalore. I was a admirer of her during that time, but lost contact to her. Who can help me to find her. She must be approx. 60 years old by now. Please help.
Willy Fetscher, Switzreland

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net