My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Invite for World Disability Day

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Society & Culture: Invite for World Disability Day

By Pooja sam on Friday, December 02, 2011 - 10:04 am: Edit Post

It is with great pleasure that Sparsh invites you to the World Disability Day celebration on 3rd December' 2011, on 10.30 am to 1.00 pm at SHRI SUMER CHAND BHAWAN Sector-5, Rohini, New Delhi-110085, with the aim to empower the underprivileged children.
Your presence will make a huge difference in the lives of these special children inspiring them to become a productive member of the society. For more info please visit http://www.thesparsh.org/what_new.html

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net