My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Do you believe in love at first sight ?

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Society & Culture: Do you believe in love at first sight ?

By Anon on Thursday, August 16, 2007 - 06:43 am: Edit Post

Hello there, Love cant be at first sight... yeah we might like the outer look at first sight and that doesnt mean its love...b'coz when we love persons themselves that means it will be after our minds agreed so far...first eyes like ppl looks then after being knowing person for so long time... minds translate that into love...then whenever soul, heart and mind gathered then its will be very true and pure love... because we will select the person regarding his knowledge, thoughts and mind...yeah beauty might affect at the beginning only but later on when we don't like how is he/she thinking? Things will go to be worse. A lot of marriages held on beauty and what was result failure always.. Well it's my personal thinking and I respect all others thinking too.
Bye

Wish all of u the best in their love life

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net