My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Love for India

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Society & Culture: Love for India

By faraz on Thursday, August 16, 2007 - 01:55 pm: Edit Post

i from sufis land of saindh .. i missing all my hindu brothers they migrate in 1947 and also mother sindh missing there sons any where if u are from sindh .. u help of sindhi people,s in sindh coz Pakistan occupied of land of sindh and its sources..thats why my request to my Hindu mother sister,s and brothers plz some thing do for sindh.. coz sindh is sighn of love and life..land of sufis when u came in mother sindh u find real seculerism in sindh and all sindhi people love humanity ..if u want to something know about sindh chek histry of sindh.. bhagat kanwer ram udero lal was our heroes they fight for mother sindh and now sindh need help from his son,s plz help sindh save sindh.save life save smiles.. jey hind jeay sindh
jeay sindho desh ....

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net