My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Why indian men are only attracted to indian women

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Society & Culture: Why indian men are only attracted to indian women

By Anon on Thursday, August 16, 2007 - 07:21 pm: Edit Post

Why Indian men are only attracted to indian women
why are they only attracted to indian women? Whats so great about having an indian women? why do u prefere them over a different race?
------------------------------------------
Indian men have a very negative thought about western women and they feel western women are easily available for physical pleasure while they think indian women are pretty conservative in physical aspect which is wrong and therefore they prefer to marry an indian girl based on mummy choice who would be like his mother atleast !
hi im from iran im not western woman & i dont know why but i have a question please answer to me its so importand for me : how can i send a message to amitab bachchan ? can he answer to me ? its realy important to me
Let me correct you, Why International men are only attracted to Indian women.. B'coz they prefer long term , loving , devoted relationship rather than the one night(read as month....a year at the max) stop ones.. Also b'coz relationships which initially starts physically ultimately depends on the inbuilt mental qualities in a woman....which could easily be found in Indian women...

By Kumar on Wednesday, September 19, 2007 - 07:44 am: Edit Post

because indian women are the most beautiful women in the world!

By Anonymous on Tuesday, August 11, 2009 - 01:54 pm: Edit Post

indian men are only attracted to indian women
because of their conditioning, or we can say Indian system.
as indian women can be easily tackled and handled
either by befooling or manhandling and it is an easy job for men.
infact Indian woman has no rights to eccess her life as she wants .her existance isonly meant to serve and ,fulfil all desires of man,being an asset just means of comfort and pleasures for them. All in one -roles of a maid,servant,slave,laboure,woman for bed and ofcourse (socalled wife)for the sake of society!

If we see infact we will find her in a very miserable state. only a wise and intellect person would be able to see through and make it out for rest it's a custom or tradition a'reet' they follow from generations.

By Anonymous on Thursday, November 04, 2010 - 01:18 pm: Edit Post

I don't know about that one, I think Indian men are attracted to any race of women because at the end of the day were all human. But when it comes to marriage I do believe Indian men only prefer Indian women because of the cultural boundaries.

http://www.ishqballe.com/

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net