My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

WHY ARE MANY PUNJABIS VERY VERY DARK

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Society & Culture: WHY ARE MANY PUNJABIS VERY VERY DARK

By Dr. M. Kalia on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 08:30 am: Edit Post

I study anthropology. Forget all what foreigners tell you they have political motives. Many Punjabis are very very dark, while most Coorgis and Brahmins etc., of South India very white. Even other castes. See Aiswarya Rai from South very light and Devgan from Punjab who is dark. No Darvidian Race exists and this North South divide is political. Most Indians in every corner of India are Aryans. There are some other races in the Bushes etc., in every region of India of Australoid stock.
The colour variability in India like other parts is due to climate. Many workers of Punjab had to take a lot of warm climate for thousands of years and thus are dark. though their features are purely Aryan. The Rajputs, Jats Brahmins, Lavanas, Sainis, Ramgargiyas etc., of Punjab are in general on the lighter side as most of them did not work for long in the open. Sardar Boota Singh etc., are very dark, though Aryans as their ancestors toiled all day in the open.

In general Indians a part of ancient civilization have no superiority or inferiority complex. Please do not go by foreigners or some naive or corrupt journalists in India.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net