My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

More then 1 Lac Prospective Customers @ .60 pasa Cost

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Travel and Tourism: More then 1 Lac Prospective Customers @ .60 pasa Cost

By Gurmeet Kaur on Sunday, September 21, 2008 - 08:59 am: Edit Post

Exclusive Advertising opportunity with Tripmela.com - Reach More then 1 Lac Prospective Customers @ .60 pasa Cost
-------------------------------
Tripmela.com is India 's only online publisher of airfare specials, hotel deals, and great travel packages. No other website brings together travel deals specially tailored for India 's travelers. Our goal is to work with travel companies to bring consumers the lowest fares and cheapest hotel rates tailored for India 's growing travel population. In addition to publishing new deals daily at Tripmela.com, every Monday Tripmela sends out the 10 Best Deals Weekly Newsletter, with the hottest specials for the week.

Tripmela offers advertisers a unique opportunity to drive traffic and build their brand by connecting with more than 1,60,000 of Indiaís most enthusiastic travellers.

The free and popular 10 Best Deals Weekly Newsletter, now reaches more than one lakh subscribers each week, making it the country's largest email newsletter devoted to helping travelers find the best air, hotel and vacation package deals in India.

Want to Know more ?

Contact me at gurmeet@tripmela.com

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com