My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Help needed Indian cities

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Travel and Tourism: Help needed Indian cities

By Mike on Thursday, August 16, 2007 - 01:36 pm: Edit Post

Dear reader,

I need to get some information of various Indian cities from someone whose traveled throughout the Country. Might be willing to pay a fee for current, verifiable and good information. Information needed on nightlife,rental market, etc. Purpose is to consider living in India. Thank you.

By Baz on Thursday, August 16, 2007 - 01:37 pm: Edit Post

Not sure WHAT you need BUT if you write to me directly and ask specific questions, I can help you. Have lived in India and presently live in Mumbai (Bombay) the commercial capital and frankly the only place where it really ALL happens.

By kiranswatantramath on Thursday, December 20, 2007 - 02:31 pm: Edit Post

Hi Mike,

I live in Chennai, the capital of Tamil Nadu, if you plan to check this place out, You can reacn me at tourismindianfriend@gmail.com

Rgds
KS

By kenny mark on Tuesday, December 25, 2007 - 04:37 am: Edit Post

Hi mike,

All indian cities are very beautiful. Especially in south india,All the places are look like very greenish and cooling places. In south india it contain more places like historical, beaches, temples, sanctuaries and have a many entertainment places. If you interested means i give an more information to you.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com