My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Travel to india

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Travel and Tourism: Travel to india

By JuliaMiller on Tuesday, August 28, 2007 - 07:29 am: Edit Post

I am planning a trip to India in mid-january. .

Is it hard to get rooms at this time of year? Is it possible to get rooms on a day to day basis?

Any advice would be much appreciated. While searching the web i had came across asiarooms.com ,but i am little confused is it safe to book hotels through the site.

By BharatTrivedi on Wednesday, October 31, 2007 - 04:14 pm: Edit Post

Hi Julia,

It's safe only to book rated star hotels through government authorized agencies or the hotels themselves. Could advise you better if you could also tell the destinations you would be visiting in India.

January is not only the peak tourist season mostly due to the fact that you would encounter the most pleasant climate.

Do let me know if any further inputs are required. Feel free to drop a line at bharat_t@hotmail.com.

Regards,
Bharat

By oliviaharis on Thursday, November 27, 2008 - 07:29 am: Edit Post

Tourists come to India for its wealth of sights, cultural exuberance, diversity of terrain and in search of that special something, an extra punch that only India promises and delivers. Teeming with over a billion people who voice over a million concerns in fifteen hundred different languages, India is where people live with variety, thrive on diversity and are too familiar with largeness to let it boggle them.
----------------
oliviaharis

By corporatefeedback on Friday, January 02, 2009 - 03:23 pm: Edit Post

Hello,Sir,Madam,
New Year Greetings from Sai Corporate Hospitality Services Ltd.
We have service Apartments / Guesthouses/hotels in
Hyderabad/bangalore/chennai/pune.
We offer 25% commission; paid in to your bank account.If your bill amount exceeds Rs 50,000=00 Free mobile gift given to you.We will arrange Educational tours,Marriage tour package,Sight seeing and pilgrimage's tour packages for you,If you have any requirements pls call bellow mobile numbers.
GUEST HOUSE/ SERVICE APARTMENTS in HYDERABAD
99, AC-Non AC Rooms = 'CORPHOMES' offers Guesthouse facility at Jubilee Hills,banjara hills,Rajbhavan Road, Madhapur and Begumpet, Alwal Localities: Air conditioned rooms, Complimentary Breakfast, Colour T.V with satellite connection , Telephone with intercom facility in each room, WI-FI internet facilities available, bathroom with running hot & cold water,Fully furnished living and dining rooms, Daily and popular magazines,Trained housekeeping staff, In house laundry services, Room service available, Purified drinking water facility, 24 Hours, Caretaker-cum-cook and servant on premises, 24 Hours check in and check out, Travel Desk, Doctor on Call.
please visit www.corporatesinn.com
email to-- corporatefeedback@gmail.com

By Emre on Thursday, February 23, 2012 - 05:14 am: Edit Post

Gujarat is the best dsnaiettion in terms of Sea,Jungle,pilgrimmage,hills ,food ,safety and world class roads in every villages with 24/7 electricity -2Was this answer helpful?

By Anonymous on Thursday, June 07, 2012 - 07:26 am: Edit Post

HolidayBazaar is a complete online package for booking hotels/ holiday packages/ Bus Tickets/ Flight Tickets within india or international.
You will find great deals on www.holidaybazaar.co Please click on the links for knowing more about Holiday Packages..
Some of our packages include:
1. Goa(3N) - 3Nights / 4Days Rs 6999 per person
2. Srinagar(3N) - Pehelgam(2N) - Gulmarg(1N) | 6Nights / 7Days - Rs 29777 per person
3. Darjeeling(2N) - Gangtok(2N) - Kalimpong(1N) | 5Nights / 6Days - Rs 18333 per person
4. Shimla(2N) - Manali(3N) - Chandigarh(1N) - 6Nights / 7Days - Rs 18599 per person
5. Ooty (2N) - Kodaikanal (2N) - 4Nights / 5Days - Rs 13899 per person
6. Delhi(1N) - Agra(1N) - Jaipur(2N) | 5Nights / 6Days - Rs 14999 per person
7. Mussoorie(2N) - Corbett(2N) - Nainital(2N) | 6 Nights / 7 Days - Rs 20599 per person
8. Munnar (2N) - Thekkady (1N) - Kumarakom (1N) | 4Nights / 5Days - Rs 9999 per person
9. Europe 14Nights - 15Days Rs 174392

and many more.... Visit www.holidaybazaar.co for more details

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net