My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Go Goa To Get Refreshed

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Travel and Tourism: Go Goa To Get Refreshed

By Guy Shepherdson on Wednesday, September 05, 2007 - 06:23 am: Edit Post

The sun rises and sets off every day - this known to all of us. But it hardly draws the attention of anybody, specially when that person is totally engrossed into his or her daily schedule - working harder than ever before just to earn bread for himself or herself or for their family. However this same unchangeable phenomenon brings you the enjoyment like heaven when you are up to a vacation with near and dear ones. The favorite scene of my life is to watch sunset from sea beach specially in Goa.
Goa in Western part of India is the perfect destination for me. There one can enjoy the stunning beauty of nature. One can enjoy vibrant call of the ocean and enjoy the peace of mind. My trip has been memorable because of good accommodation, good food and most importantly because of the beauty of nature that I have enjoyed in Goa. I got all the information of Goa from various websites like asiarooms.com and other websites like this and I planned my trip within one month. I suggest to all my friends like to travel please gather some information about that particular place before visiting there. It will enhance your enjoyment.

By rakshit on Tuesday, December 11, 2007 - 09:46 am: Edit Post

Hi I read your post and i think the best holiday destination for all would be GOA. I love the place, its amazing with beaches and vibrant nightlife. Read www.bestbeachesindia.com for planning your trip
have a great holiday

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com