My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Best Family Holiday Resorts near Pune - Kamath Residency

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Travel and Tourism: Best Family Holiday Resorts near Pune - Kamath Residency

By Anonymous on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 08:13 am: Edit Post

Take your entire Family and Friends for memorable One Day Picnics at one of the best resorts near Pune.

Kamath Residency Resort is one of the best holiday resort around Pune. A scenic location for a perfect weekend stay near Pune. Its at a comfortable driving distance of approx. 120 Kms from Pune.

Choose from A/C Cottages or Family Suite that don 't empty your wallets but at the same time ensure a relaxed stay with great food at the Kamath Govinda Restaurant.

So let your adrenaline flow with adventure activities like kayaking, white water rafting, flying fox, rappelling, mountain biking, swimming, etc at one of the best resorts around Pune. And if you are travelling in a group, you may want to avail of our special offers and group packages.

Kamath Residency Resort is a preferred venue for Family Vacations, Corporate Events, Outbound Programs, Training events, Group Outings and seminars.

Most tourists to resorts near Pune a real gala of time at The Karnala Bird sanctuary which is situated at about 10-12 kms from Panvel. It is a home for over 150 species of residents and about 40 species of migratory birds who visit the sanctuary every year. It is one of the famous destinations, literally a paradise for all the enthusiastic and keen bird-watchers in and around Pune.

Source: http://www.kamathresidency.com/blog/resort-near-pune-karnala

Address: Kamath Residency Resort,Nagothane, Tal : Roha,Dist : RaigadMaharashtra, India

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com