My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Coorg and Waynad - Summer Splendours - Monsoon Magic

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Travel and Tourism: Coorg and Waynad - Summer Splendours - Monsoon Magic

By GURMEET on Thursday, May 21, 2009 - 10:10 am: Edit Post

Coorg in Karnataka and Waynad in Kerala are both located in the Western Ghats with lush green forests, Coffee and Tea Estates, Spice Plantations, Water falls and Rivers.

They both are well connected by road and offer a diaspora of Fauna and Flora and varied culture

We arrange 06 nts packages that cover both these destinations with stay, food and sightseeing , boating, stream walking, trekking and River Crossing. River RAFTING CAN ALSO BE ARRANGED DURING THE MONSOON.

All you adventure and nature lovers please do get in touch

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net