My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Welcome for trekking in the The Himalayans'Country

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Travel and Tourism: Welcome for trekking in the The Himalayans'Country

By Aitasingh Lama on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 07:44 am: Edit Post

The most well popular eassy trekking-treks to annapurna, langtang & everest himalayas base camps - Himalayan Trekking in Nepal.

Welcome For Wonderland Hiking & Trekking in Nepal Himalaya-
---------------------------------------
Dear Travellers/guests(sir & madam),you are welcome in Nepal for trekking,hiking,tours,sightseeing,culture treks & tours,highland himalayan culture treks,lowland hills & valley rim culture treks around Pokhara & Kathmandu,temples & stupas walking,best walking on earth,historical city sightseeing,best sunrise & sunset views,jungle safari,flora & fauna,treks to kalapattar mt.everest base camp,gokyo lakes gokyo ri cho la pass kalapattar everest,annapurna base camp treks, langtang village kanjin gumba base camp,gosainkunda lakes,mustang treks,annapurna village treks,you would get enjoy with local home made pure millet wine during the dinner in the lodge along the trekking,you would be well welcomed with the local culture folk songs,musics & culture dancing by local mother groups,see the yeti dancing,you would be invited to join dancing with local mother groups if you are interested- the mother groups teaches you how to dance the nepali dancing- please experience & feel the nepali cultures,helambu treks,sherpa village treks,dhaulagiri treks,round annapurna, jomsom muktinath holy kaligandaki river valey, round manaslu trek,arun valley,makalu base camp,kanchanjunga base camp trek,enchantments of diverse cultures & festivals,friendly peoples,their life styles & traditios,& a lots more world's best specatular sceneries to see in Nepal.nepal offers you All Season Treks,nepal offers you both trekking that is easier treks & adventure treks as what ever you wish to do.In 1st april to 13 april 2005- a british family(a son,mother & father) from england & I did a 12 day's trekking around pokhara & kathmandu,the family enjoyed it very much.In last week of april to may 6,2005- I & my 5 british guests from london did the 12 day's annapur!
na base camp trekking,they tasted local home made millet wine,they liked it very much.sometimes it was raining,some days it was sunny & great weather,sometimes it was snowing,it was very nice to walk on the snows,to play on the snows, to sit on the snows, to sleep & laydown on the snows.it was great fun,great peoples great trekking,great sceneries great funs.For more decent info & detail itineraries for trekking & travel to Nepal by trek regions wise,please have look to my website http://www.nepaltrekkingguide.com or you write me e-mail for more info.If you are interested for travel & trekking to Nepal,please you contact me.I can give you the best services & best suitable cheap cost to you for travel to Nepal.I can explains you very well about Nepal,about himalaya,about peoples,cultures,festivals,about himalaya cultures & more.I am a well experienced trekking guide with totally & legally responsible by the goverment registered licensed holder trekking guide since 16 years ago.I organize treks & tours all the beautiful parts of Nepal.Trekking in Nepal offers you the All Season Treks in Nepal.Please drop me an email for more info about trekking in nepal.I am always here to help you.Thank you,
Aitasingh Lama

By satishbardewa on Sunday, January 11, 2009 - 12:04 pm: Edit Post

For more detailed information on trekking routes in Sikkim Himalaya and different itinerary, visit http://www.yaknyeti.com
or http://www.yakyetisikkimtrekking.in

By satishbardewa on Sunday, January 11, 2009 - 12:05 pm: Edit Post

Yak and Yeti Travels is Sikkim Trekking Company offers customized package tours and trekking holiday in Sikkim Darjeeling Bhutan and Nepal.
Our tour includes North Sikkim Yumgthang valley tour, Tsomgo Nathula Baba mandir tour, Ravangla Pelling tour and more. Our trek includeds Yuksam Dzongri Gochala trek, Yambong Singalila trek, Green lake trek, Sandakphu trek, Kanchenjunga base camp trek.

Yak and Yeti Travels is Sikkim based trekking company is managed by a local mountaineer- Satish Bardewa and his team members since 1991.
Trekking in Sikkim is offered by Yak and Yeti Travels with guide, information, maps and hotels accommodation.

Please call us or email for further and detailed information on your customize tour.

Contact us today:

Yak and Yeti Travels Expedition Sikkim, India.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com