My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Luxury Tours of India

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Travel and Tourism: Luxury Tours of India

By L. S. Rawat on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 07:45 am: Edit Post

Hi All!

We are luxury tour operator in India, offering the ultimate travel destination that offers a luxurious lifestyle like that of the royalty. Luxury Holidays India is the best possible way to visit India. The meticulously designed itineraries aim at showcasing the varied culture and heritage of India. The natural beauty, the manmade wonders… all this and more brought together for you at the Luxury Tours of India.

Come experience the luxury that’s named India.

Hoping to get a chance to serve you.
visit us at : "http:www.luxurytoursofindia.com"
mail me at : rawat@infobase.co.in

with regards
L. S. Rawat

By Rekha Prasad on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 07:56 am: Edit Post

travel n tour packages in india

Dear Sirs,

Our firm, Dolphin Tours, India, is a tourism concern offering customized itineraries and package tours all across India. Our tailor-made tours are immensely popular with foreign tourists
especially tours to the Southern part of India. We are now in process of reaching out to the tourists all across the globe to offer them a king sized, warm and sunny vacation in India at the most competitive rates available in the market today.

In our efforts in doing so, we recognize the potential of extending our services to the Canadian Touristers.

In the view of the above we would be grateful if we can be assisted in initiating business inroads into Canada.

Regards,

Rekha Prasad
Vice President (International)
Dolphin Tours, India
rexsprasad@gmail.com

By Anonymous on Friday, January 22, 2010 - 07:20 am: Edit Post

India Luxury tour
www.india-luxury-tour.com/
Luxury holidaying in incredible India is a dream to a few luxury clients. India with its variegated resources draws millions of tourists from across the globe. An India luxury tour offers the tourists to explore its cultural heritage as well as the warm legendary Indian hospitality at the top ten luxury hotels of the country.

The concept of luxury holidaying in India is a new theme based tour package as the luxury clients always opt for the luxury fun and pleasure in Indian sub continent. We have chosen 16 destinations of India for India luxury voyage. Apart from the golden triangle cities-Delhi, Agra and Jaipur we select the destinations-Udaipur, Jodhpur, Ranthambore, Goa, Kolkata, Shimla, Kumarakom, Bangalore, Kovalam beach, Mumbai among others. All the destinations are pot pourri of Indian culture and heritage.

The main attractions of our India luxury tours are the five star deluxe luxury hotels located in each destination. One will experience here the Indian hospitality amidst the luxury and comfort. Some of the hotels are renovated from the royal palaces of the kings and queens. E.G an interlude at Taj Lake Palace or Oberoi Udaivilas in Udaipur seems to royal fun and pleasure. The guests while touring Agra on a luxury voyage will stay at the luxury hotel Oberoi Amar Vilas, each room of which offers the Taj view. From spa to dining all the facilities of the hotel are world classes.
Taj Mahal Palace and Towers is also one of the fames luxury hotels of India located in the dream city Mumbai. Guests will get to experience the legendary hospitality as well as the royal stay at the palace accommodations. This heritage hotel of the country has been temporary sojourn for the heads of the state.
Each luxury hotel that we choose has the spa facility. Both traditional spa and modern spa packages are offered at the spa centers. Among the spa centers, the spa of Ananda Spa in Himalayas tops the most. Amidst luxury and comfort this spa resort offers the best spa experience in India.
Golfing and polo fun in India is a dream to the business tycoons and polo and golf buffs as India houses some of the historical golf courses and polo grounds. We offer special luxury tour packages for the polo and golf buffs. Embark on a luxury travel in India and explore the incredible India staying at a luxury hotel in India.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net