My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Trekking in Nepal

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Travel and Tourism: Trekking in Nepal

By Hari lamsal on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 07:48 am: Edit Post

Dear Travelers / Tour Operator,

Namaste and many greetings from Acme Discovery Treks & Expedition [P] Ltd.!!!

Acme Discovery Treks & Expedition offers the best possible quality and price of service for an itinerary in the Himalayas. Its main purpose would
be to provide highly comprehensive travel and tour support service.

Acme Discovery Nepal's activities would be quite different in the way it should provide international level of service from initial contacts, through all services, to trip evaluation and referrals processes. All our staffs are trained enough for customer care and basic sales.
Acme Discovery Treks & Expedition (P) ltd is basically operating its activities in Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan, Sikkim, Ladakh and Darjeeling. Its field of operation would be teahouse, general camping and fully supported treks to these areas. Its main concern would be to implement and maintain the very highest standards of business and field practice for all the clients. It includes the best possible range of services and staff for all trips is there. All the practices would be transparent and documented.

Regarded as the travel and tour agent, it would provide highly efficient and professional airline [domestic and international] ticketing and sales
business at the most competitive prices that can be sought on Nepali market. It is design and would market an innovative range of wildlife and cultural tours throughout the Himalayas. There would be walking and climbing treks throughout the Himalayas. Guides and services of the other
organization may be used to broaden the range of activities on the condition that they maintain similar levels of professionals operations as
Acme Discovery Treks & Expedition (P) Ltd

Its international partnership would be to provide support services to agents and operators of adventure travel! businesses as and when they can be offered. It needs to provide a comprehensive customer service and care processes to create a competitive advantage within travel and tour market.

I hope to see you soon in Acme Discovery Treks & Expedition (P) Ltd

Please note my email address is: info@discovernepaltreks.com,
harilamsal@hotmail.com

Regards,
Hari lamsal
[Managing Director]
Acme Discovery Treks & Expedition (p) . Ltd.
Homepage: http://www.discovernepaltreks.com

By nepaltrekkingguide on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 07:51 am: Edit Post

hello dear travelers. trekking tours traveling in nepal make you joyful, relax, real nature experiences, see world's highest mountains, himalayas, beautiful cultures,peoples, villages & a lotssss more interesting diverse sceneries of natures. this is aita singh lama from Kathmandu Nepal.welcome in nepal for himalaya trekking,gentle relaxing & joyful walking,villages trekking, 10 day's mt.everest base camp trekking,10 day's annapurna base camp trekking,10 day's langtang trekking,cities of temples & monkey temples sightseeing, himalaya river rafting, himalaya lakes sailing, temple tiger jungle safari. we offer you various trips that is long day's & short day's trips trekking tours in nepal. for more info about trip trekking tours in kathmandu nepal, please visit our website- http://www.nepaltrekkingguide.com

By Siahh on Thursday, February 23, 2012 - 06:55 am: Edit Post

Nepal is a great aoutnevrdus destination for travelers. Explore Himalayas with Angel Tours and Travel Nepal.Travel, Tour and Trekking Operator to Nepal, Bhutan and Tibet : Nepal Tours, Nepal Trekking, Nepal Travel, Tibet Travel, Bhutan Tour, Hotel Reservation, Travel AgencyAngel Tours and Travel Nepal organize all kind of Nepal Tours Packages in all the tourist destination in Nepal. Similarly Angel Treks and Expedition organize all kind of trekking, hiking and aoutnevrdus activities in the Himalaya of Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan. So with Angel Tour and Trekking Operator you can book tour packages, travel packages, Hotel in Kathmandu, Hotel in all Nepal, all kind of trekking and every thing a tour traveler needs during their visit to Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan.Angel Tour Travel Trekking Operator is a leading travel trekking agency in Nepal attached with Nepal Tourism Board, Nepal Association of Tours and Travel Agents NATTA, Society of Travel and Tour Operator's Nepal SOTTO, Japan Travel Agent Association JATA, International Fellowship of Travel Agents (Rotary) IFTA, Village Tourism Nepal VITOF, Kathmandu Environment Education Program KEEP etc.Adventure Holiday in Himalaya Nepal Trekking, Nepal Tour Destination, Tibet Tour from Nepal, Bhutan Tour from Nepal, Nepal Tour, Nepal Travel, Annapurna Base camp Trekking of Nepal with Angel Tours and Travel Nepal.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net