My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Country Boat Cruises in the Backwaters of Kerala

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Travel and Tourism: Country Boat Cruises in the Backwaters of Kerala

By Sajeev on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 07:52 am: Edit Post

Anybody visiting Kerala can email me for country boat cruises in the backwaters of kerala at nominal rates.
Sajeev

By Arun Pragadeesh on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 07:53 am: Edit Post

I am interested in backwaters in kerala (House Boats)

Can you tell me a best location in kerala for boat house in kerala and also the rates please for 2 person.

Thanks
Arun

By kayalview on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 07:54 am: Edit Post

http://www.kayalview.com offers a variety of nature tours. Located in one of the most famous backwater destination- Allappuzha, called to be Venice of the East. Extreme care is taken to look after your every need and help you to enjoy a relaxing holidays. http://www.kayalview.com Houseboats offers you best backwaters cruise. We were able to achieve a good impression from tourist all over the world for our great service. We arrange all type of Houseboat service at your budget to fulfill your dream in God’s Own Country.

By Pesho on Sunday, October 28, 2012 - 04:50 am: Edit Post

Well, the trick is to use your contacts out in Kerala and get a bonkiog directly with the boat owner rather than going through an agency who invariably takes the lions share of what we pay! About "muttathe mulla," the problem for me is that when I go back home at best its for 3 4 weeks. And I can't convince myself that its perhaps a good idea to go away for few days to be on this boat instead of staying with Amma, Achan, Achamma, Ammumma etc. So I don't even think about it I am sure some time during the coming decade I might get a chance to go and work in India will postpone it till then.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com