My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

KERALA-GOD'S OWN COUNTRY

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Travel and Tourism: KERALA-GOD'S OWN COUNTRY

By krishna on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 07:57 am: Edit Post

Want to be younger by 20 years?Just try the rejuvenating treatment of ayurveda at it's originating place Kerala-God's own country. A tiny stretch of land blessed with lush greenery, pristine beaches, and beautiful backwaters. enjoy a trip in houseboats, experience the kerala cuisine

By Biju Xavier on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 08:13 am: Edit Post

Kerala Off-Season Packages dreamkeralatourism.com

In the year 2005 Kairali Holidays came into existence as new concept in travel business to provide a combination of personalized, high quality services of information and guidance which is unparalleled throughout the travel world. We go out of our way to make the travel and leisure options innovative and proactive. What sets us apart is our way to customize services with a very special and personalized touch.

Kairali Holidays specializes in inbound tourism to the Indian sub-continent. We have a strong team of hard core and experienced professionals who are trained and have immense product knowledge. The company motto is: Receive them as our guests and send them back as friends. We believe that the GUEST is GOD - in olden times guest was always believed to be equal to GOD.

At Kairali Holidays, we have a team that promises to deliver high standard of service and are dedicated to creating personal travel experiences that go beyond the basic sightseeing tours and are constantly working on the quality control to achieve 100% guest satisfaction. Kairali Holidays has developed a strong network of associate offices around the country that receives you with a smile.

India is like no other destination you have been to. The land is exotic; The people are colourful, warm and friendly; The organizational system — a complete chaos! That is why there are companies such as ours. You will have the assurance that your trip is planned in the most efficient manner.

Kairali Holidays has a number of special interest tours wherein we take our guests to an in-depth journey including those in the field of religion, culture, fairs & festivals, architecture, yoga, wildlife and golf tour. Our professional tour managers are dedicated to serving you and they are on top of every small detail of your tour while you are travelling. Why take chances when you don't have to?

Contact Us

Biju Xavier
Kairali Holidays
http://www.dr
keralatourism.com
enquiry@dreamkeralatourism.com

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net