My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Chennai - Detroit of the East

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Travel and Tourism: Chennai - Detroit of the East

By kiranswatantramath on Thursday, December 20, 2007 - 02:40 pm: Edit Post

Hi All,

Chennai is at the the capital of Tamil Nadu. It boasts of the largest beach in India and its manufacturing industry. Its soon developing as the best Global IT destination.

If you plan to visit, Chennai, Please drop in an email to tourismindianfriend@gmail.com. I am not a Tour operator nor do I make any kind of arrangements, But I can help, and maybe drive you around the City and its outskirts. I will try and help as a friend.

Regards
Kiran

By Anonymous on Tuesday, May 13, 2008 - 10:13 am: Edit Post

Whether visiting Chennai for business trip or leisure trip, http://www.fortunehotels.in/hotel_chennai_tariff.aspx Fortune Select Palms in Chennai would be the right place to stay.

By williamgeorge on Thursday, November 27, 2008 - 05:43 am: Edit Post

Chennai International Airport, which operates both domestic as well as international flights serve as the main gateway to the city. It is the busiest airport in India. Chennai Port, one of the largest artificial ports and the Ennore Port handle the state's trade. Chennai Central station and the Chennai Egmore railway stations provide enough train services to all parts of the country. Chennai Mofussil Bus Terminus that has all intercity buses is another major transportation facility in the city. Five major national highways link the city with other cities. Chennai suburban railway network eases the commutation of the passengers.
----------------------
williamgeorge

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net