My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Best Honeymoon option for all Indians

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Travel and Tourism: Best Honeymoon option for all Indians

By feel on Wednesday, January 06, 2010 - 08:58 pm: Edit Post

Maldives is an island country which is 700 Km. South West of Sri Lanka. Maldives is Asian smallest country according to population and area wise. In Maldives there are 1200 island. There are less people in small area. Maldives has the record for the lowest country in the world which is having maximum natural ground level of 2.5 meters. It is very beautiful country full of sunny days all over year with blue water in their surroundings. Maldives is one of the best romantic destination so it is a paradise for honeymooners. To visit this place is worth and unforgettable and will be the golden pages of your life. Maldives is having peace with greenery and sea green water here you can find privacy if you want to spend your time with friends, family or with your better half. Here you can enjoy snorkeling, diving, cruising, live dolphins, white sandy beaches, beautiful gardens studded with palm, banana and papaya trees, variety of beautiful fishes.

http://www.feelandreview.com/places_domestic/maldieves.html

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net