My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

I'm looking for a travel companion

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Travel and Tourism: I'm looking for a travel companion

By Yuriy on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 08:03 am: Edit Post

Hello everybody,

I'm a nice 33 y.o. professional from Chicago, U.S. I'm planning to go to India in January, and travel in the country for 5 wks, visiting most major tourist sites and some of the beaten track places. I'm looking for somebody who would be interested to be my travel companion/guide for the whole or part of my trip, preferably somebody who has some knowledge and appriciation of Indian culture, literature, and history. If you are interested, please let me know at yuriyreznik@hotmail.com

Thanks a lot,

By Vasudevan on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 08:04 am: Edit Post

Sir,

I am vasudevan residing in Trivandrum,the capital city of Kerala state, India. Now I am working part-time in a tour company. I am 45 yrs old interested in making friends, studying the cultures of other nationals, sharing knowledge and experience with other people and study new thing etc.
I would like to assist you in your trip in India. If I get a chance to serve you, I consider it a great thing in my life, spending 5 weeks with an American. Surely you can expect a good quality service from my part.
Sincerely
Vasudevan.V

By meera on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 04:58 am: Edit Post

You can view the best site for Indian culture, literature, and history guide http://www.pearlsindiatour.com/

By sankara narayanan on Sunday, January 18, 2009 - 12:49 am: Edit Post

sir, good morning. I am T.S.Sankara Narayanan c/o Sree Neela Travels based at Madurai. I am a professional doing car rental service in Madurai/Tamil Nadu.As a son of the soil and as a professional i am almost thorough and fully xperienced in taking lot of Tourists to many important places of our glorious India especially Tamil Nadu.Madurai the supposed to be the second capital city of Tamil Nadu and the very ancient city since last 1000s of yrs,and also it is the cradle of dravidian civilization and well known for magnificiant meenakshi temple .I can be with you as long as youre visiting our state with cars at nominal rent.

By Anonymous on Monday, December 21, 2009 - 05:03 am: Edit Post

hi i am male 35 from india travelling to ujaain and indore from jaipur with my wife we would like any female age 25 to 40 english speaking to travel with us all expenditure is ours we will be leaving on 22nd dec 2009 in the morning by car thnx

By Purannath on Wednesday, March 03, 2010 - 06:05 am: Edit Post

Sir i am i monk of india i like to give company.

By hemantkarkare on Monday, May 03, 2010 - 08:40 am: Edit Post

I am 67 years old retired Army officer-cum-telecom consultant and my wife is 63 years old.we are both physically fully fit and have visited Australia, New Zealand,Bali, bangkok,Singapur, Malaysia and Kenyian Safari.We are looking for a couple/couples who have time ,money and motivation to travel all over the world.I am a member of DAE, a world wide resort exchange program and can get resorts for 7days at a time all over the world a t very nominal charges(say,99USD for 7days per couple,of course depending on the availability, which can be planned)We are non vegetarian and enjoy our Drink.If this interests you

By srayapa on Monday, December 06, 2010 - 03:59 am: Edit Post

My mother in law traveling from Boston to Hyderabad. She is traveling with british airways on january 10th. Please can you leave me an email if anyone is leaving.

srayapa@gmail.com

By ninanair on Monday, April 18, 2011 - 03:00 am: Edit Post

Hi ,

I am Nina Nair , I am a female travel companion .

Iam 24 yr old , and am open to travel across the globe

for queries please contact me ninanair@in.com

By remy zero on Wednesday, November 23, 2011 - 04:23 pm: Edit Post

hello,
my name is remy zero. i am american and preparing to travel to india for the first time very soon. i have always hoped to see india and am so happy to be able to do so soon! but my good friends have just discovered they cannot come with me until next year.
but i so want to go sooner, so i am looking for someone who speaks english in india who could accompany me. i am a nice 40 year old man, i have traveled to many places in the world, but never to India. i would love to find anyone who speaks english and would be happy to travel for a few weeks throughout india. i would be able to pay expenses for midrange traveling for 2. i just want a friend to travel with, someone to help with traveling and to speak with.
i am prepared to leave very soon ( before december, 2011 ). i could travel to any city in india to meet up and begin. please reply if you are interested. my email address is onsaonsa@gmail.com

By vijay pantane on Saturday, December 17, 2011 - 05:33 am: Edit Post

I am 60 engineer professional , my wife a Dr.located@Nagpur India. Both interested singly or jointly for travel anywhere/anytime in India.Prefered mode road/ car,willing to share all expenses, short or long travel 2 weeks to 52 weeks.Anyone single/couple, male /female from any country interested may contact vijay.pantane@gmail.com

By Tony Arun on Friday, May 18, 2012 - 09:02 am: Edit Post

Hi,, I am Tony from Canada 32 Y/O 6' 00''. I am in India now for my long Holidays. I ll be here one more month. I interested to visit most interested places all over the Country, I am looking a travel companion here in any part of India that local or foreigner,, after India I ll travel some other Asian and European Countries too, if anyone interested please drop me a line tonyy476@yahoo.com

By sanjayshode on Thursday, June 14, 2012 - 06:39 pm: Edit Post

Hi i am 42 yrs old guy and would like if anybody to accompy me to trawel with me all over india.

By Anonymous on Monday, July 23, 2012 - 03:24 pm: Edit Post

Hi, I am a 65 years old retired engineer from Kolkata, still healthy & fit to travel need a decent travel companion to travel at Ooty or Andaman for a week.

Any decent male/female of any age, if interested may reply at kkbasu0327@gmail.com

By ihshihan45 on Friday, June 07, 2013 - 04:18 pm: Edit Post

HI travel birds! me 60 year old retired professor of English. Physically and mentally fit. Now I have enough time for roaming around. Looking for interesting people who could take/give company while traveling. I have traveled some parts of India and Europe. If anybody there, please contact me. Let's see if it works!!! Thanks.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net