My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

RedBus a blessing!!

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Travel and Tourism: RedBus a blessing!!

By Phanindra on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 08:11 am: Edit Post

URL: Book bus tickets online here.
Have any of you heard about redBus.in. I have recently heard about it. It is a blessing for people like me. I am a native of Hyderabad and Iam working in Bangalore. I go home every alternate weekend. With the excitement of going home also comes an hatred of challenging the heavy Bangalore traffic to buy a bus ticket. Recently I have come to know about a website where we could book bus tickets online. redBus has partnered with all major bus operators to sell their tickets online. One can buy tickets of players like Kallada, Diwakar travels, Sharma Travels, Shama Travels, KPN Travels, Raj National Express etc., redBus supports all major destinations in South India like Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbator, Erode, Kozikode, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Kurnool, Tirupathi, Mumbai, Pune etc.,

They accept all major credit/debit card. Iam told that even people with out credit/debit card can shop for tickets at www.redbus.in . One can do online bank transfer from his/her account directly to redbus account.

That is not all. All this facility comes for absolutely no extra charge. In fact I am told that they have plans to facilitate dynamic pricing. Which means, the prices of tickets at www.redbus.in could be lower than those at the traditional brick & mortar travel agent during off season and weekdays.

Another amazing feature is that there is no login needed. Atlast relief from remembering passwords! Iam unable to believe that we don't have to create a user account to buy online at redbus.in !!

With all these facilities and sound technology base, redBus rocks!! I wish them very best of luck.

By sachin on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 08:12 am: Edit Post

Hi dude,

It sounds good but, how about the ticket delivary.
should i pay extra money for that. please let me know
I am eager to hear about it.

Rgds
sachin

By Phani on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 08:13 am: Edit Post

One can just take a printout and travel. There is no need to pay anything exta. It is all the same cost/infact sometimes lesser than the traditional cost.

By kiran on Tuesday, December 30, 2008 - 04:27 am: Edit Post

Hi

Its good for booking only.
BUT WHEN YOU CANCEL THE TICKET IT IS HARD TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK. This customer support people in bangalore are waste people. when we cancel the ticket, they are supposed to sent us the balance amount coupon by mail, so that we can use it for further booking with red bus. But i called them up for 5 times they never forwarded the mail to me. i dont know what they are doing with the canceled amount. i think the higher officials of red bus should keep a track of it and return the customer the balance amount when the booking is cancelled.

By ravi kumar on Wednesday, March 04, 2009 - 06:45 am: Edit Post

Itís gr8 news! Never knew of such a service. I have a question, besides the usual credit and debit cards; can I make my payment online to the service?

By lucky on Tuesday, February 08, 2011 - 07:26 am: Edit Post

yes that is correct...they dont do the porper service regarding cancellation...its very bad

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net