My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Looking for best heritage hotel in jaipur ?

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Travel and Tourism: Looking for best heritage hotel in jaipur ?

By Anonymous on Wednesday, March 10, 2010 - 06:59 am: Edit Post

Hi friends,

It is my pleasure to introduce you to Laxmi Palace Hotel at Jaipur, Rajasthan (India).

If you are planning to visit Jaipur and searching for budget hotels in Jaipur then you can take a look at Laxmipalacehotel.com

Laxmi Palace Hotel represents the best traditions of Heritage hospitality; there are several offering hotel facilities. It is situated at an excellent location in Jaipur.

It doesn't matter whatever your budget is. We offer a wide range of personalized services and facilities within your budget to make your stay in Jaipur reasonable along warmth hospitality.

Whether you are new to Jaipur or one of many valued return guests, you will have a wonderful stay here.

You can get your room booked through visiting our website: http://www.laxmipalacehotel.com

Have a wonderful journey !!!!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net