My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Getting Vietnam visa online in India?

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Travel and Tourism: Getting Vietnam visa online in India?

By Anonymous on Wednesday, April 07, 2010 - 03:46 am: Edit Post

For those who reside or stay in India at the time of waiting for the visa to Vietnam, there are two ways to get Vietnam visa, through Vietnam Embassy in India, or get Visa on Arrival via online service:

- Get Vietnam Visa on Arrival
1. Issuing unit: Vietnam Immigration Department
2. Processing time: 1 to 2 working days
3. Processing fee: $21 - $45 (stamping fee NOT included)
4. Without Passport requirement

How to get it? You go online http://www.vietnamvisaonline.net/, fill in the secure form, and just wait 1-2 days until you receive your Visa Approval Letter, and take this + your passport + 2 photos to Vietnam to get your visa at airport. This seems to be the cheapest and easiest way to get a visa to Vietnam from India.

– Get Vietnam Visa through Vietnam Embassy in India

1. Issuing unit: Vietnamese Embassy in India
2. Processing time: 4 to 10 working days
3. Fees: 55-120 USD/person
4. Additional fee: Postal cost
5. With Passport requirement

How to get it? You reach this Embassy in person and follow the required procedures.

EMBASSY OF VIETNAM IN INDIA

Embassy of Vietnam in New Delhi, India

Adress: 17, Kautilya Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, 110 021 India

Consulate General of Vietnam in Mumbai, India

Address: Wajeda House, Gulmohat Cross Road No.7 Juhu Scheme, Mumbai

400 049 India

By Dianitha on Tuesday, March 05, 2013 - 03:19 pm: Edit Post

Marriages are registered in the United States by the prsoen who performs the service, like a Priest, Minister, etc. You will have to take a copy of your marriage certificate from India to your local city hall. Otherwise, it's just easier to remarry here.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net