My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

CALL FOR EMPLOYMENT

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Travel and Tourism: CALL FOR EMPLOYMENT

By Anonymous on Thursday, July 01, 2010 - 01:18 pm: Edit Post

This is to bring to the notice of the general public the employment inherent at the Quality Hotel Westminster London. By this advert interested members of the public are therefore advised to send in their application so as to benefit from this one in a life time opportunity.

OUR PACKAGES ARE AS FOLLOWS

-- Provision of a sophisticated and palatious accommodation.
--Provision of all the necessary social and domestic amenities.
--Fast and easy processing of your travelling documents, most importantly those coming from outside the United Kingdom.
--We also provide you with all the desired assistance needed for acquiring a valid United Kingdom Work Permit.

With the above outlined packages, we are looking forward to receiving your application into the various positions in our establishment. Applications should be forwarded with individuals curriculum vitae attached.

The Quality Hotel Westminster London.....We go any distance to keep a promise.

E-mail us with your CV at (vacancy@qualityhotelwestminster.tk ) or ( qualityhotel@ymail.com ).

From
Mr. Adam James
Quality Hotel Westminster Manager
http://www.qualityhotelwestminster.co.uk/

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net