My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Location of Jaipur (India) hotel: laxmipalacehotel.com

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Travel and Tourism: Location of Jaipur (India) hotel: laxmipalacehotel.com

By Raj Utmani on Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 12:58 pm: Edit Post

Hi Friends,

Laxmi Palace Hotel is one of the best hotels in Jaipur (India) that represents the best traditions of Rajasthanís heritage hospitality. You can experience and enjoy the striking attraction of a traditional Rajasthan along with luxury of modern amenities.

If you have planned to visit Jaipur and stay at laxmipalacehotel.com then we promise that you are going to enjoy unforgettable movements of your life. Some of the plus points that are associated with Laxmi Palace Hotel are mentioned below:

Location Details
- Main Bus Stand (Sindhi Camp Bus Stand) - Walking Distance
- Jaipur Railway Station - 1 km (0.6 mile)
- Sanganer International Airport (JAI): Approximate travel time is 20 minutes .and .distance is 12 km (7 miles).
- Getting there: The most practical method of travel from Sanganer International Airport (JAI) to Laxmi Palace is by taxi.

Nearby Points of Interest
- Amber Fort
- Hawa Mahal (Wind Palace)
- Central Museum
- Jaigarh Fort
- Jantar Mantar
- Nahargarh Fort
- City Palace
- Wall City
- Kanak Valley
- Laxmi Narayan Temple
- Rambagh Palace
- Sisodia Rani Ka Bagh
- Birla Temple

Get your room reserved by visiting this link: http://www.laxmipalacehotel.com

Contact Person:
RAJ UTMANI
Email - rajutmani2010@gmail.com

Laxmi Palace (A Heritage Home)
D-194/B, Jagdish Marg,
Behind Sindhi Camp Bus Station,
Bani Park, Jaipur 302016 (Rajasthan), India

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net